Hair & Makeup Artist/Owner
Here is a few examples of the people and companies Katryna has worked for:
5 x makeup for the Gourmet Traveller Magazine awards night.
8 x hair and makeup for the Commercial Radio Awards Night for Grants Broadcasting.
Amanda Lucas: Journalist Sky News
Jasmin Herro: Speaker, Author, Business Woman and Entrepreneur.
Jane Serember for the Logies: Bauer Media Senior Executive.
Thin Lizzy Cosmetics
Anna Vasily Design
Boudoir For Carmen Photography
Prince and Mercer
Katryna uses her experience and skill to enhance your natural beauty in makeup and hair styling so that rest assured, you will feel and look your most beautiful.
She has always liked to bring out the best in people and for her going in to hair and makeup was a natural progression from her business background (and a fantastic change!) it allowed her to follow her passion and bring out people’s beauty from within.
Katryna uses only quality, professional products for long lasting results. She also seeks out top educators to train with so she knows the latest trends and techniques currently in the industry.
It is important to Katryna that you’re not only looking your best but feel your best, so she is always dependable, approachable and uses her positive outlook to help you have a fantastic day and a great experience.
“I am here to help create your vision of how your hair and makeup (and day) turn out – just as you imagined it would.” Katryna Cooke
Katryna also has a team on hand to assist on any wedding or event – big or small.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Katryna Cooke for hair and/or makeup services (ABN 78045776196).Please read through all of the terms and conditions so you are fully aware of your rights when booking with Katryna Cooke Hair & Makeup Artist and sub contractors. Booking with us signifies that you agree to our terms and conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Terms of booking:
– For bridal bookings, a $50 travel fee will be applied. This covers travel costs including parking, city link, petrol etc.
– For bridal bookings, your wedding date is tentatively reserved when your trial is booked in and confirmed once a 30% non refundable deposit is paid.
– Katryna Cooke requires information on whether the client has allergies or any illnesses. In no event shall Katryna Cooke have any liability for incidental or consequential damages however characterised.
– Katryna Cooke reserves the right to take photographic or video records of any of our makeup applications and/or hair styling and may use these records on social media or in advertising/commercial use. Katryna will always ask if it is ok to take your photo or video verbally.
– For cancelation/changes including reduction in amount of people for bookings, two months notice must be given. Any cancellations/changes given after this time will still need to be paid in the full amount agreed on when original booking was made.
– We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time including the day of the event, if the client/s or clients representatives behaviour, actions or inactions is distressing the artist. Aggressive, rude or obnoxious behaviour will not be tolerated by the artist or the artists sub contractor.
– Katryna Cooke takes no responsibility for any referral given to clients or clients representatives.